The holidays at A Taste of The South are crazy but fun. We grow from a crew of 5 to a swarm of nearly 50. People come to work here from all walks of life. Moms, dads, students, retirees, landscapers, some people are in between jobs. Some people, this is their first job. Some folks come because they want to work with us for the long term. Some, it's just a little job for extra Christmas present money. Any reason is fine with us. Nearly everyone who works here now started as a part of a holiday crew at one time or another. We'd love for you to join us.
Fulfill orders for shipping - tasks include building gift boxes & baskets, packing boxes, packing tins.
- Follow all written and verbal job instructions
- Maintain expected pace
- Deliver amazing service to our fellow staff
- Scan orders and navigate computer screens to check orders and and obtain assembly instructions
- Be a productive member of our fun, fast-paced energetic team.
- Ability to lift 20/35 pounds comfortably and repeatedly
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be punctual and have excellent attendance
- Must have open schedule availability
- Must be available to work 5-7 shifts per week during December.
Successful candidates will have the following personal characteristics:
- Appreciation and excitement for fantastic food!
- Relentless, outrageous enthusiasm
- Willingness to promote and uphold our fantastic reputation for great food and great service
- Able to work well in stressful situations while keeping cool and positive attitude
- Ability to embrace the experience of our crazy-busy holiday season
- Can accept and offer constructive feedback comfortably while maintaining good working relationships
Sound like you?